Friday, February 8, 2013

Fender, screaming yellow

The new fender came in by surprise. Shipping said it would be in sometime next week, so i had a little treat when I dropped my daily rider off at the garage for protection from this winter storm.

The fender seems a little big and sticks out back a bit more than I would like. So its gonna meet my friend the angle grinder pretty soon. Last night was just a bit to premature for that.

Here are a few shots of it tossed on. (yellow is not permeant, though it is pretty funky)




























And here are both of my machines just hanging out.

due to my dirty mind, after parking the Triumph over the Ironhead, I could only think that the Triumph was about to have its way with the striped down Ironhead. They would make a good looking bike.




No comments:

Post a Comment