Monday, August 31, 2015

Oil routing

Hey look - Black Pipes! 
Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of the matte, so I'll have to find a gloss high temp paint to make this something I can get behind. 

But this post is about the sweet oil lines. they are so hard.

Got the lines all bend in to shape.
I realized after doing this, that there is also a vent hose for the primary, and I can't have three hard lines and one rubber, so i ended up having to bend up one more. 
But before all that, I decided it was time to see if my sprained ankle was well enough to get back on the foot clutch. It was! 
After all that fun, I started to make guides for the hard lines. 





















I still need to clean up the guides and weld tabs to them and the frame then they will be mounted in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment