Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wolf pack plus 1

I came across an 01 883 that was to good a deal to pass up.

It needs a bit of work, the obvious just bought a used bike work, and then some.
Nothing I cant handle with a beer and some time.


Thats it the day i bought it, dragbars and all those shiny chrome bits. 
The only switches that work on the bike, luckily, are the starter, and the kill.

Trying out some new bars.



The mini ape style is looking a lot better in my mind. but that doesn't mean they are the one.
for now I have the the highrise tracker bars on it, because the mini apes would require cutting up the control boxes.



Here is the sporty making friends with the triumph, sniffing eachothers oil.


The plan for the sporty is this. its a quick photoshop mock up using pieces of bikes I dig. The plan is for this to be a rolling build, and never keep it in the shop over night.


No comments:

Post a Comment