Thursday, January 10, 2013

Old purchases' to hopefully make an appearance

This project has been on my mind for a while now, and a few months ago I started picking up some stuff I had come across that I liked in someway shape or form. Hoping that maybe they would work on the eventual project I would get my hands on.

My first purchase was a sweet set of Mule bars, from a fellow CC member. Over at Jumpstreet Customs he can whip up what ever you can imagine in the handlebar department, possibly more, just gotta ask him.
















I might end up making some slight modification to the bars, depending on how the feel once mounted, I think a small amount of pull back would do nicely.


I also stumbled across a pretty rad amber bulb TV light, not sure if it works, never got around to testing the bulb, but its rad as fuck either way. I'm not to worried, I found an sealed amber beam supplier on the endless interwebs just in case.




















They feel like a proper couple.






1 comment: