Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Potential Speedo

At the end of last year there were some crazy deals, on seriously everything. I however was saving up to buy an ironhead. Which, *spoiler alert*, I bought. But I couldn't resist on a few deals. One was this 509 Sigma bicycle computer ($10). I have seen them used on a few builds, and have had a computer on every bicycle I have owned, I love them they are great ... for bicycles. I am a bit wary to put it on a motorcycle, though it can track speeds up to 199mph, according to at least 2 places on the internet. (here, and where ever I first read about it). I guess when it comes time to actually mount this fucker up, Ill speed test it with a someone and report back.
















A keen eye might also notice some sketches on the notepad. I am starting to think more about the details of this project, rather than the bike as a whole. The possibilities are endless, though, I am going to have to relearn how to weld, and fast. Or else I think I wear out a few friendships pretty fast.

Sorry no actual peeks on the sketches until I have something a little more fleshed out. I haven't even decided on a color scheme for this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment